Precellys24 is a high-throughput tissue homogenizer that operates up to 24 tubes of 2ml.
Precellys24 Tissue Homogenizer Features
Fast, easy and efficient
Typical homogenization time is 30 seconds for a large majority of samples. Nucleic acid or proteins are separated from the tissue matrix, and pipetted after a short centrifugation step to pellet the debris.
see Precellys Technology principle
Adapt protocols and consumables from soft to hard tissues (micro-organisms, animal or vegetal tissues).
Highest speed motion of the market, it allows the grinding of challenging tissues like bones, hair, cartilague, skin etc.
Adjust speed and beads for:
-Homogenization from fresh or snap-frozen tissues
-Lysis of micro-orgnaisms
-Dissociation of living bacteria
Optional Cooling unit
During motion, mechanical impacts between beads and sample can generate heat. Most often, the homogenization process is so rapid that the temperature does not reach denaturation levels. Nevertheless, for sensitive molecules, it is important to master this generation of heat.
The Cryolys is a cooling option for the Precellys24-Dual. Cold air (-50°C) is sprayed beside the tubes so that temperature during homogenization remains at approximately 4°C.
Standard & Design for daily lab operations
Precellys 24-Dual has been designed for biological sample preparation. Biological space is entirely separated from the mechanical parts preventing any inside contamination. Also individual sealed tubes prevents cross contamination between sample preparations.
When the protocol is set up and validated, the sample preparation process remains the same with no bias in analysis, on a time basis, or between operators. it was specifically developed and designed to be used in L3 laboratory under high throughput conditions, 50 to 100 runs per day.
Consumables, pre-filled beads, lysis kits, bulk packaged beads and repair parts are available. Call or email for more information
Cryolys User Manual
Precelly24 user manual
What are the Precellys main advantages?
- Fast & Efficient grinding
- Homogenizing and lysing in 0.5mL, 2mL and 7mL (Dual version)
- Easy to use: load up to 24 samples and standard protocols
- High Quality standard: Secure, reliable and safe (designed for L3 laboratories, 3 security sensors to ensure a total security for both user and valuable sample, no access to mechanical system, MTBF 4,500runs)
- Efficient: Retain DNA, RNA, proteins, drugs etc. biological and molecular integrity
- No Cross contamination: 0.5mL, 2mL and 7mL pre-filled single use tube
- Flexible: Adaptable protocols and kits from soft to hard tissues (micro-organisms, animal or vegetal tissues)
- Reproducible: no operator dependancy, standard and memorized protocols